Operations and People management, Employee Engagement, Performance Review
Must be from BPO/Telecom Industry and have handled minimum team size of more than 80 to 100 People
1) Ability to plan conduct reviews with teams.
2) Ability to independently lead team leads and drive overall process performance.
3) Ability to view the issues end-to-end and develop action plan with tangible deliverable.
4) Ability to manage knowledge, replicate best practices to improve process performance
5) Ensures process adherence is maintained and responsible in meeting timelines and quality standards.
6) Reports - Ability to work on data and generate various types of reports and analysis.
7) Understanding of the Business requirement and capability to address issues at various levels
8) Confident Capable to interact/manage and handle the clients efficiently.
9) Responsible for reviewing and tracking the progress on the action plans shared by the internal teams and highlighting deviations
10) Responsible for carrying out improvement projects on there as identified as improvement areas on monthly basis.
11) Have fair knowledge on Revenue generation and focus onPNL.