Qualification - Under Graduation
Job responsibilities - To ensure that the volume targets of his area are achieved on brand packwise and daily
/ weekly / monthly basis.
- To ensure availability of Products in Outlets where our coolers are placed
- Merchandising in coolers Outlets
- New outlet additions
- To ensure effective execution of sales promotions
- To report competition activities in the market and suggest counter measures.
- To ensure Red and Green score as per standard
Desired Profile - Prior sales experience in Retail / FMCG sales
Age Limit - Maximum 28 Yrs
Preferred Industry - FMCG
Experience - fresher 1yr /1.5 ys
o 10000 in hand plus incentives which can be around 3000 a month depending on sales.
o Plus increase in salary every 6 months of 500 per month
- Some good fits brittania, HUL, any FMCG
- Coke Does not recruit from drinks division of pepsi (frito lays is OK)
- Try for FMCG distributors, those on distributor roles will be very happy to be on coke role
- Good traits
o Ability to cover 40 odd outlets a day
Ability to take the fmcg work pressure of people shouting at them, waiting at the retail outlets for order, collection pressures, managing the outlets when stock is not there or you need to dump excess stock...etc .
and work hard including Sundays (Sunday pay will be more)