Job title Business Development Manager
Roles and responsibilities
Territory Mapping Customer Management
1. Having exposure in working with Healthcare Professionals and Hospitals especially in Cardiac, Neuro and Ortho segments.
2. Able to map the territory as per there Business Planning for all the team members and deploy the sales force for better outcomes
3. Builds sustainable relationships with Key Opinion Leaders by involving them in scientific engagements at regular intervals.
4. Help the team in lead generation and conversions from various sources- Doctors/Hospitals/ Corporates for Home Healthcare Services.
5. Revenue generation by meeting monthly, quarterly and annual business targets.
6. Responsible for driving Market Development Activities with the team to enhance the brand equity awareness of Homecare Services in the Healthcare Industry.
7. Analysis of competitor information and market intelligence
8. You should be handling 5-6 People
1. B-Pharmacy, Bio-Medical, Microbiology with MBA/ BBA in Sales Marketing
2. 4 years of exposure in selling Pharma, Medical Devices and Diagnostics products.
3. Good verbal communicator and presenter Good command over English and Regional language
4. People and Relationship building Skills including Networking Skills
5. Capable of communicating marketing plans /strategies promptly to the team members and help the team for execution
6. Two wheeler must.
7. Proficiency in MS Office would be an added advantage.
8. Preferable male candidates