(SIMILAR TO THAT OF A MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE, NOT a SALES Profile)
Kindly note that this is NOT a Nutrionist Profile (or) a QC/QA profile (or) a Production/Lab/Hospital based profile. This is purely a field based marketing role, which involves travelling on a daily basis requires willingness to relocate as well.
1. Will be responsible for Ethical Promotion of Nestle Infant nutrition products in the territory by clearly communicating with Health Care Professionals(HCPs) within the purview of Infant Milk Substitute Act.
2. Meeting the Chemists/medical shops - ensuring availability of products, Handling the Distributors and distributor salesmen keep the track of stock availability supplies against the orders.
3. Ensuring the visibility freshness of our products across various platforms like Chain Pharmacies and Medical shops in coordination with the Sales team, merchandizers.
4. Responsible in Ensuring quality execution in terms of detailing/ conducting symposiums etc. as per the company guidelines.
5. Ensuring placement visibility of our products in hospital chemists, retail pharmacy outlets etc., by liaisoning with the Hospital administration, Sales team at Nestle with Distributors of Nestle.
6. Identifying the opportunities to conduct scientific activites for Doctors other stake holders like parameds/nursing staff at various Hospitals institutions.
7. Using the Key scientific detailing skills, grasping opportunities to do key conversions.
8. Identifying new and potential doctors who aren t on company s list and adding them to the list using the scientific detailing skills.
9. Preparing the data and reports as required by the organization