1. Bachelor s/Master s in Speech-Language Pathology (or Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)
2. Clinical exposure to various Developmental Disorders involving speech/language/hearing/swallowing. E.g Autism Spectrum Disorder, Developmental Language Delay, Cleft Lip Palate, Hearing Loss, Stuttering, Articulation Disorders, trained in aural rehabilitation etc.
3. Experience in administering test batteries for the formal evaluation of Speech and Language Disorders.
4. Experience with planning therapeutic goals as well as documentation and report writing.
5. Fluent in English/Hindi/Konkani
6. Research oriented/ has been published in a recognized journal (Optional point)
7. Assist in short-term and long-term training programs
8. Assist with logistics/administration related work for the team as and when required
Essentials Skills Required
1. Prior experience of working with or observing children with developmental disabilities
2. Commitment to working at Sethu for at least 2 years
3. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
4. Good computer skills
5. Adherence to deadlines and appointments