1. To assess the physical condition of clients to plan appropriate fitness regime
2. To use a range of techniques to strengthen and stretch muscles and joints to improve fitness
3. To educate clients to lead healthy lifestyles.
4. To maintain patient records.
5. To work in association with other experts to customize fitness program for client.
6. To monitor the progress of all the clients.
7. Review of non-medical clients once a month.
8. Review of medical clients and clients not losing well at least once in a fortnight or as and when required.
9. Intensive counseling and review of activity patterns for clients coming with increased weight.
10. Help improve breathing patterns and encourage clients to relax and enjoy life.
11. To attend all staff and training meetings as and when directed by the Center Manager
12. Coordinate with the Slimming Incharge and in house Doctor on various client issues, activities.
13. Maintenance and cleanliness of appliances.
14. Training and monitoring the slimming therapists on usage of appliances and therapies.
15. Informing the CM/Slimming Incharge about any repairs required for appliances.
16. To ensure that all duties are carried out in line with Vibes policies with high standards of personal appearance and personal hygiene.
1. To perform outdoor duties whenever Company organizes slimming events beyond the premise
2. To run a community welfare program if required