Job Description Project Engineer
Title Project Engineer
Qualifications Any Graduate / Diploma holder
Professional qualifications PMP/PMI Certification
Experience Minimum 2 years in Project management, Experience in AV
Communication skills in English Excellent
Projects handled Experience in handling multiple major projects
Projects of value Rs.1 Cr and above
Tech Certifications CTS, Cisco, Microsoft Certifications
Analytical skills Strong analytical skills
Multi tasking capability Above average
Relationship building Above average
Documentation Experience in handling documentation of large projects
Responsible for all aspects of Project Implementation, ensuring that customer is fully satisfied with the end project.
Job Description includes following
1. On receipt of P.O, ensure that Site survey is carried out to evaluate site readiness based on which P.O.can be processed.
2. Ensure cable lay out as per drawing.
3. Plan and execute the project within the stipulated time frame.
4. Ensure security of stores at site.
5. Periodic visits to sites to monitor implementation.
6. On completion of installation, coordinate with Programming team.
7. Develop very good rapport with Customer s representatives to get maximum co-operation.
8. Ensure optimum utilisation of resources, avoiding wastage at all stages.
9. Optimum utilisation of man power at site so that actual man hours do not exceed allocated hours.
10. Ensure proper hand over documents.
11. Training of representatives of customers in usage of facilities installed.
12. Timely hand over of the project to the customer and receive signed hand over report.
13. Relationship building with customers and within teams.