1. Language editing of journals/books with high emphasis on quality.
2. Editing author manuscripts for spelling, grammar, punctuation and clarity.
3. Editing and ensuring that the document conforms to the publisher s language and style requirements.
4. Completing allotted jobs on time prioritizing jobs keeping due dates in mind.
5. Producing an error-free output. Ensuring that all corrections are carried out correctly.
6. Doing regular checks of files copyedited by trainees and giving them appropriate feedback.