1. Ensuring availability of Machinery for execution of work as per planning.
2. Interact with Project heads and decide on the fleet required for the Project.
3. Ensure smooth operation of machinery so that the product supplies are continuous and full as scheduled to complete the project in time.
4. Develop systems and implement them for monitoring the performance of equipment , productivity, availability and cost effectiveness.
5. Adopt best suitable procurement methods of purchase of new equipment / spare parts, etc.
6. Experience in PQC laying and PQC Pavers.
7. Should be able to handle higher capacity Machinery and Plants
8. Ensuring Spares Repairs of Heavy Machinery at all times with Maximum Efficiency.
9. Optimum utilization of Men Machinery.
10. To keep the vehicles and Machinery ready for deployment to site as per Plan.
11. Preventive maintenance of Vehicles Machinery as per the Manufacturer recommendations.
12. Monitoring guiding the support staff.
13. Correspond with OEM suppliers on breakdown, guarantee, warranty and other issues from time to time.
14. Preventive Periodical Maintenance of all Plants.
15. Ensuring the safety of Plants Manpower.
16. Wastage control (Fuel consumption, bitumen, cement, aggregates, etc.,).
17. Following up with regard to AMC.
18. Preparation of Job Cards for repairs
19. Responsible for interaction and coordination with statutory bodies and their representatives for smooth function of the total activity of the division.